The Evod Variable Voltage 1600 mAh battery from Kangertech features a dial at the base of the battery to allow the user to adjust the power sent to the coil. A regular Evod battery sends 3.7 Volts to the atomiser where the Evod VV has an adjustible range from 3.2 Volts – 4.8 Volts which makes it perfect for those who need to turn their power up or down to either increase or decrease the hit you are getting. This Stick battery has an Ego thread and a 510 thread making it compatible with most tanks on the market with a coil above 1ohm. Although if the tanks diameter is over 19mm and has a 510 connection a beauty ring is advised to cover the exposed thread for a better look.Buy Evod Vape Battery Set Online
Variable Voltage (VV) 3.2 Volts – 4.8 Volts
Protection: 10 second cut off
Charging: 500mAh 510 charger (sold seperately)
Spring Loaded pin in the 510 thread connection
Thread: both 510 and eGo
Size: 18.5mm Diameter x 105mm Length
Manual operation: Press button to vape.
1 EVOD VV 1600 mAh battery
Please note: The package does NOT include the Kangertech USB charger
How to use your Evod VV 1600mAh Battery:
- Click button 5 times (within 2 seconds) to turn On and Off
- Press the button to vape
- When the battery needs charging the light around the button will blink several times
- Remove the tank and clean the connection with a bit of kitchen towel.
- Connect the battery to the Kangertech USB Charger (sold seperate).
- When charging the light behind the button flashes a few times and then turns red and blinks between green/red. When the battery has reached a full charge, the charger light shows solid green.
- Charge the battery when ever you need a charge there is no need to wait until empty, infact over discharge can cause more damage than good.Buy Evod Vape Battery Set Online
- Turn the battery off if it is going in your pocket or bag as the button can accidentally get pressed.